For young dinosaur-lovers everywhere, this exciting BrainBox, developed specifically with younger children in mind, introduces a world of prehistoric creatures, from favourites such as Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops to less familiar dinosaurs such as Giraffatitan and Zalmoxes.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Age: 5 years and up
- Approx package dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 cms
- Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
- Number of Players: 1 or more
- Fun and easy way to learn about dinosaurs
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities