Definitely not intended for children. This is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread. Players rotate drawing a sent (or "inbox") card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card.
Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. That person gets a point. At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins. Designed for 3 to up to 20 players. 240 Inbox cards and 300 Reply cards, printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); shrink-wrapped in a custom box
- Age 17 years and up
- Package Dimensions: Approx 11 x 21 x 7 cms
- Number of players: 3 - 20 or more
- Playing time: 30 - 90 minutes
- Contents: 540 cards (240 inbox cards and 300 reply cards), and instructions.
- From the creators of What Do You Meme