The object of Honeycombs is to connect your tiles together by matching their symbols. The more matches you make the more points you will earn. If the symbols do not match, the tiles cannot be connected. The only exception is the honeybee, which is wild and can be matched with any other symbol. Each tile has the potential of being matched on all six sides.
- Age: 7 years and up
- Packaged dimensions: Approx 16 x 12 (diameter) cms
- Number of Players: 1 - 8 persons
- Typical Play Time: 15 - 30 minutes
- Contents: 52 pieces hexagon tile
- There are three unique ways to play:
- Play "Workerbee" for a fast-paced competition to build your honeycomb before your opponent completes theirs.
- Play "One Big Homeycomb" for a competitive game of building one big honeycomb and earning points and stealing turns along the way.
- Play "Homeycombs Puzzle" for a leisurely puzzle building challenge which can be played with friends or solo