The term windmill derives from their use to mill grain. The first windmills appeared in Europe during the 12th century in northwestern France and southern England. At their peak of popularity some windmills were able to produce more than 1500 megawatts of power, a level not reached again until 1988.
- Age: 14 years and up
- Extraordinary 3-D laser cut models that assemble in about 40 minutes.
- Models average in size between 8 to 10cm.
- Silver Base is not included
- These metal miniatures allow you to construct these yourself and show off on your desk or home. Each model is amazingly detailed laser etching.
- Simply pop out the pieces by hand or with the aid of wire cutters. Then connect each piece at the attachment points according to the easy to follow instruction sheet included with each model. This can be accomplished by hand or facilitated by using needle nose pliers.
- Easy and fast to assemble.