These amazingly detailed DIY models starts as 10 centimetre square steel sheets and finish as amazing 3D models. Use the easy to follow instructions to pop out the pieces, bend the tabs, and connect them at the attachment points.
Lockheed Martin SR 71 Blackbird was a long range, Mach 3.5+ strategic reconnaissance aircraft developed by Lockheed and its Skunk Works division. It was the first aircraft to be constructed mainly of titanium.
- Age 14 years and up
- Approx Dimensions (unassembled): 10 cm
- Extraordinary 3-D laser cut models that assemble in about 40 minutes.
- Parts can be easily removed from the metal sheets using a pair of clippers and a pair of tweezers for bending (not included)
- Display shown not included
- Fact: Skunks Works is the nickname for Lockheed's Advanced Development Programs. Skunk Works engineers have developed highly advanced, military aircraft, often in secret, since World War II.