Skip to content
- Age: 8 years and up
- Each bottle contains 14ml of paint
- Brush straight from the tin. Airbrush with a suitable thinner such as Humbrol Enamel Thinners. Two thin coats are preferable to one thick coat. The usual thinning ratio is 2 parts paint to 1 part thinner. Note that Metalcote colours are designed to be polished when fully dry.
- Drying time
- Gloss: 1-2 hours
- Matt & Satin: 20-40 mins touch dry, up to 24 hours for hard dry
- Metallics: hard dry in approx. 10 days. Drying times will vary according to ambient temperature and humidity. Recoat: 6 hours minimum (preferably overnight)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.