SC Feed for Cow and Calf
In the mornings, the cow and the calf wait for the farmer expectantly. He brings them a large bag of feed and fills up their drinking water. Then he gets the milk can and starts milking.
A young calf needs to be looked after especially carefully in the first few weeks of its life. In order to keep it healthy, it should have its own water bucket, which needs to be cleaned every day. After the second week, the little calf gets plenty of feed pellets and top-quality hay. In between, it likes to lick on a salt block. The cow needs a lot to eat and drink, too. In order to produce milk, she now needs a lot of water and high-quality feed, because shortly before calving she stopped eating as much.
- Age 3 years and up
- Category: Farm World
- Approx package dimensions: 9 x 16 x 4 cms
- Contents: 1 x yellow fodder bag, 1 x calf bucket, 1 x salt-lick-stone, 1 x milk jug
- Hand painted and highly detailed
- Made of high quality plastic
- Extremely life-like and realistic design