Mechanics Lab Floating Trimaran
"A sailing boat model to be recreated and discovered in its every detail thanks to sturdy components. A kit for having fun imagining new solutions and experimenting with brilliant assemblies. A play experience that demands concentration and precision in every phase for maximum engagement. A construction laboratory for stimulating creativity and imagination.By assembling the components, you can test their ideas and verify whether the solutions are correct or need to be improved, the world of engineering and mechanics is the cornerstone of this laboratory, which encourages you to develop concepts and test ideas for reproducing your favourite vessels.Includes interactive 3D instructions for mechanical solutions that defy the obvious, an app to follow the assembly phases in a simple and fun way and lots of components for building 10 different models using the same pieces.Contains a keel, rudder and sails for floating in and sailing on water for real, the end result is a floating trimaran which can be manoeuvred, like a real sailing boat, thanks to the mobile rudder.
- Age: 8 years and up
- Approx package dimensions: 28x40x6 cm
- Great for Stimulating creativity and imagination.
- Enough components for building 10
- Contains a keel, rudder and sails for floating in and sailing on water for real. The end result is a floating trimaran which can be manoeuvred, like a real sailing boat, thanks to the mobile rudder. The constructions are designed, conceived, developed and manufactured entirely in Italy, guaranteeing safe and controlled management of materials
- More than 180 interchangeable components