These amazingly detailed DIY models start as 4-inch square steel sheets and finish as amazing 3-D models. Use the easy-to-follow instructions included with the sheets to pop out the pieces, bend the tabs, and connect them at the attachment points! Build your own.
Pteranodon is a genus of pterosaurs which included some of the largest known flying reptiles with wingspans over 6 meters. They lived about 80 million years ago in North America in present day Kansas, Alabama, Nebraska, Wyoming, and South Dakota.
- Age: 14 years and up
- Approx package dimensions: 12 x 17 cms
- 2 Sheet Metal Model Kit
- Assembly Required
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Extraordinary 3D laser cut models
- Parts can be easily removed from the metal sheets using a pair of clippers and a pair of tweezers for bending (not included)
- From Steel Sheets to Museum Quality 3D Model
- No Glue or Solder Needed
- Instructions included