This predatory arachnid has eight legs and is easily recognized by a pair of grasping claws and a narrow segmented tail that is often carried in a characteristic forward curve over its back, ending with a venomous stinger. Scorpions can grow as large as 20 cm. Their venom has a fearsome reputation but only about 25 out of almost 1500 species are known to have venom capable of killing a human.
- Age: 14 years and up
- Extraordinary 3-D laser cut models that assemble in about 40 minutes.
- Models average in size between 8 to 10cm.
- Silver Base is not included
- These metal miniatures allow you to construct these yourself and show off on your desk or home. Each model is amazingly detailed laser etching.
- Simply pop out the pieces by hand or with the aid of wire cutters. Then connect each piece at the attachment points according to the easy to follow instruction sheet included with each model. This can be accomplished by hand or facilitated by using needle nose pliers.
- Easy and fast to assemble.