Is a temple located on the Athenian Acropolis in Greece and dedicated to the maiden goddess Athena whom the people of Athens considered their patron deity. Construction began in 447 BC when the Athenian Empire was at the height of its power and was completed in 438 BC. The Parthenon is the most recognizable enduring symbol of ancient Greece, Athenian democracy and western civilization.
- Age: 14 years and up
- Extraordinary 3-D laser cut models that assemble in about 40 minutes.
- Models average in size between 8 to 10cm.
- Silver Base is not included
- These metal miniatures allow you to construct these yourself and show off on your desk or home. Each model is amazingly detailed laser etching.
- Simply pop out the pieces by hand or with the aid of wire cutters. Then connect each piece at the attachment points according to the easy to follow instruction sheet included with each model. This can be accomplished by hand or facilitated by using needle nose pliers.
- Easy and fast to assemble.