The Brandenburg Gate is the only remaining gate through which Berlin was once entered. It was commissioned by King William II of Prussia as a sign of peace. The design is based upon the gateway to the Acropolis in Athens. Atop the gate is the Quadriga, a chariot drawn by four horses driven by Victoria, the Roman goddess of victory.
- Age: 14 years and up
- Extraordinary 3-D laser cut models that assemble in about 40 minutes.
- Models average in size between 8 to 10cm.
- Silver Base is not included
- These metal miniatures allow you to construct these yourself and show off on your desk or home. Each model is amazingly detailed laser etching.
- Simply pop out the pieces by hand or with the aid of wire cutters. Then connect each piece at the attachment points according to the easy to follow instruction sheet included with each model. This can be accomplished by hand or facilitated by using needle nose pliers.
- Easy and fast to assemble.