The Steam Locomotive is a train that produces its power from a steam engine. The train must carry its water either in the locomotive itself or in an attached car behind the locomotive. The steam is produced by burning coal, wood or oil. Steam engines dominated railway transportation from the early 19th century through the middle of the 20th century.
- Age: 14 years and up
- Extraordinary 3-D laser cut models that assemble in about 40 minutes.
- Models average in size between 8 to 10cm.
- Silver Base is not included
- These metal miniatures allow you to construct these yourself and show off on your desk or home. Each model is amazingly detailed laser etching.
- Simply pop out the pieces by hand or with the aid of wire cutters. Then connect each piece at the attachment points according to the easy to follow instruction sheet included with each model. This can be accomplished by hand or facilitated by using needle nose pliers.
- Easy and fast to assemble.