Is a British four-engine heavy bomber used by the RAF in World War II. It became the most successful night time bomber of the war and flew 156,000 sorties. The bomber gained additional distinction for carrying the famous Upkeep "Bouncing bomb" for Operation Chastise in attacks on dams in the Ruhr Valley.
- Age: 14 years and up
- Extraordinary 3-D laser cut models that assemble in about 40 minutes.
- Models average in size between 8 to 10cm.
- Silver Base is not included
- These metal miniatures allow you to construct these yourself and show off on your desk or home. Each model is amazingly detailed laser etching.
- Simply pop out the pieces by hand or with the aid of wire cutters. Then connect each piece at the attachment points according to the easy to follow instruction sheet included with each model. This can be accomplished by hand or facilitated by using needle nose pliers.
- Easy and fast to assemble.